We are confident that you will find we can help you with your legal needs, in a friendly and professional manner. This firm has a long-standing history in Christchurch and has been proudly Canterbury owned and operated for over 140 years.
Our experienced legal team can help you with matters regarding:
- Asset Protection and Trusts: To protect your assets for future generations Godfreys Law can work with you to build a comprehensive framework that gives you control, certainty and clarity around how your assets will be handled.
- Buying and Selling Property: The earthquakes added extra challenges to property transactions in Christchurch and our experienced staff have faced nearly every issue imaginable. Contact Godfreys Law if you're buying or selling property.
- Commercial Law: From start-up ventures to well established companies, legal essential for every business. Godfreys Law can help with all aspects of commercial law and create a customised solution that protects both you and your business.
- Elder Law and Wills: Who will look after your interests once you're unable to do so? We have expertise with Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Estate Administration to ensure you and your affairs will be well taken care of.
- Employment Law: Whether an employer or employee everyone is entitled to fair working conditions. Godfreys Law can help with Employment Agreements, disputes, and negotiations. We can assist with all employment matters to help your workplace run smoothly.
- Family Law: We are here to support you in settling your private matters in a sensitive and confidential manner. Godfreys Law can assist you if a relationship has ended, if there are custody disputes or if you need help accessing the family justice system.
- New Relationships: Godfreys Law can help you protect your assets prior to starting a new relationship. If you're concerned about either the possibility of separation from or the death of your partner, or spouse and protection of children from previous relationships we can tailor a solution to your circumstances.
- Separations and Property Division: Dividing assets after the separation or death of your spouse gets more complicated the longer matters are left, so it's best to seek legal advice as soon as possible.
We take pride in serving our clients to the best of our ability and will partner you with a lawyer according to their speciality. Our skilled and experienced legal team are committed to understanding your personal issues and circumstances, and delivering you the best possible result. We invite you to contact us today on (03) 366-7469.
"Our goal is to give you sensible and cost-effective legal options and resolve your issues in a timely, friendly, and professional manner."